- 300g fresh crabmeat (a mix of 200g white and 100g brown is best)
- 4 tbsp creme
- 2 tsp hot creamed horseradish
- 2 spring onions, very finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried pink peppercorns
- Lemon wedges and toasted sourdough bread to serve
- Mix the crabmeat, creme , horseradish, spring onions, cayenne and half the melted butter.
- Spoon into 6 x 120ml ramekins, then pour over a thin layer of melted butter. Press a few pink peppercorns into the top of each.
- Wrap the pots individually in baking paper, then cling film, then freeze for up to 1 month. (Or chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.)
- Thaw in the fridge overnight until defrosted. Serve with lemon wedges and toasted sourdough.
PER SERVING 169kcals, 13.8g fat (7.4g saturated), 10.1g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g sugar, 0.7g salt
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad