For the pie
- 50g butter
- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 125g low fat soft cheese
- 397g can condensed milk
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 100ml double or whipping cream
- Lime slices and lime zest
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, without letting it get too hot. Stir in the biscuit crumbs to coat thoroughly. Tip the mixture into an 18cm (7 inch) springform cake tin and press evenly over the base. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes while making the filling.
- Beat the eggs and soft cheese together in a mixing bowl. Stir in the condensed milk, then mix in the lime zest and lime juice. Pour the filling over the biscuit-crumb base. Cover the tin tightly with foil.
- Place the OXO Good Grips® Pressure Cooker Trivet or another suitable trivet into the pressure cooker and add 400ml water. Fold a long strip of foil into four lengthways, and slide under the springform tin to help lower it into the cooker. Fold any overhang over the top of the tin.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions, secure the lid. Bring cooker to high pressure (number 2), reduce heat to stabilise pressure, then cook for 15 minutes.
- Release pressure following the guidelines. Carefully lift the tin from the cooker using the foil strips, protecting your hands with oven gloves. Cool completely, then chill for several hours or overnight.
- To decorate, whip the cream in a chilled bowl until it holds its shape. Spoon or pipe onto the top of the pie and finish off with lime slices and lime zest.
Nielsen-Massey’s Berry Almond Tart
Classic Strawberry Tart
Baked Apple & Marzipan Puffs with Salted Caramel Drizzle
Slow-Cooker Clementine & Pomegranate Cheesecake
Lemony Treacle Tart
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Swirl Tart
Classic Strawberry Tart – Serves 4-6
Blackberry & Apple Pie with Cinnamon Crust