- Boiling water
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 24 quail eggs
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to the boiling water and boil the eggs for 1½ minutes, slightly longer if you prefer hard-boiled eggs.
- Place the eggs in a bowl of iced water and allow to cool before carefully peeling.
- Put the salt, oregano and pepper in dipping bowls, place on a platter with the eggs and serve.
Tip: Quails eggs are also delicious dipped in celery salt or smoked paprika.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad