- 500g Frozen strawberries
- 1 large tub of Greek style yoghurt
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- A quick and easy ice cream: I first made this for my two nieces Harriet and Annabelle. They never did believe me, they thought I ran out and bought the icecream from the van outside, so just for you two this is how I do it!
- The key is frozen fruit, strawberries or mangoes work well. You can get this kind of fruit everywhere now.
- Throw them into the food processor with some Greek style yoghurt and a squeeze of honey.
- Blend it all up and Bob’s your uncle – there’s your ice cream. You can have it straight-away or store it in the freezer until you want it.