- 4 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 x 7-chop lamb racks
- 4 tsp rose harissa
- Handful mint leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the olive oil and chopped mint.
- Smear the fat side of the lamb racks with the rose harissa then press on the breadcrumb mix.
- Place on a shallow roasting tray and roast, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with mint leaves.
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap