- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 aubergine, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Small handful basil, stalks removed then roughly torn.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish and gently cook the onions and garlic for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the butternut squash, aubergine and peppers and mix well. Cook for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the tomatoes and ¾ of the basil, stir well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Taste and season then sprinkle the remaining basil on top before serving.
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut