- 2 large courgettes, trimmed
- 1 large carrot, peeled & trimmed
- 200g beansprouts
- 1 small bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 small bunch basil, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Zest & juice of 1 lime
- 100g Pip & Nut Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled & finely grated
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 25g roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Assemble the spiralizer with the medium noodle blade, and spiralize the courgettes and carrot.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the beansprouts, half the spring onions, the basil, coriander and lime zest, and mix well. Transfer to a large serving bowl or platter.
- Place the lime juice, peanut butter, agave, ginger and most of the chilli in a small pan with 5 tbsp cold water. Place on the hob and warm gently, stirring well until smooth.
- Drizzle the sauce over the raw vegetables. Sprinkle over the remaining spring onions and top with the remaining chilli and the chopped peanuts.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese