- 1kg baby carrots, untrimmed
- 60ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- Trim the carrot stems, leaving 2cm of stem intact wash well.
- Place the carrots into a roasting dish. Combine the oil, garlic and honey pour over the carrots and toss well. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Add the thyme leaves and roast for a further 3 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
Tip: This recipe can easily be halved
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad