- 3 peppers
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/475°F.
- Cut the peppers in half lengthways and discard the seeds and membrane. Place on an oven tray, skin-sides-up, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 10 minutes, until the skin begins to blister. Remove from the oven, place in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave to cool slightly ─ this will help the skin come away easily.
- Peel the skin from the peppers and cut into strips. Place back into the bowl, add the remaining ingredients, mix well and refrigerate until required.
Tip: Use any coloured peppers for a really attractive dish ─ we used 2 orange and 1 red.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad