- 2 x 175g salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- a few sprigs of dill
- drizzle of white wine
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6 / 200ºC.
- Lay 2 sheets of non-stick Parchment Lined Foil on your work surface and place 1 salmon fillet in each one.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon to each parcel. Add sprigs of dill, white wine and a slice of lemon on top of the salmon fillets. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Close up the parcels by folding over the ends and place on a baking tray in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Unwrap and serve with all the juices on a bed of green beans and a glass of chilled white wine.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad