- 400g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 650g small sweet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 2 medium pears (500g), unpeeled, cut into eight wedges
- 35g dried sweetened cranberries
- 250ml boiling water
- 280g Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 200g rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-assisted.
- Pat chickpeas dry with paper towel place on an oven tray. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over chickpeas, sprinkle with half the fennel seeds and half the rosemary season. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chickpeas are golden and crisp.
- Reduce oven to 180°C/160°C fan-assisted. Combine sweet potatoes and pears on a large oven tray with remaining oil, fennel and rosemary season. Bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes and pears are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, soak cranberries in the boiling water for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the soaking liquid.
- Combine yoghurt, tahini and reserved cranberry soaking liquid in a small bowl season to taste.
- To serve, arrange rocket, sweet potatoes and pears on a large platter top with chickpeas and cranberries, then drizzle with yoghurt mixture.
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Warm Goat’s Cheese & Courgette Salad