- 400g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 650g small sweet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 2 medium pears (500g), unpeeled, cut into eight wedges
- 35g dried sweetened cranberries
- 250ml boiling water
- 280g Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 200g rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-assisted.
- Pat chickpeas dry with paper towel place on an oven tray. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over chickpeas, sprinkle with half the fennel seeds and half the rosemary season. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chickpeas are golden and crisp.
- Reduce oven to 180°C/160°C fan-assisted. Combine sweet potatoes and pears on a large oven tray with remaining oil, fennel and rosemary season. Bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes and pears are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, soak cranberries in the boiling water for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the soaking liquid.
- Combine yoghurt, tahini and reserved cranberry soaking liquid in a small bowl season to taste.
- To serve, arrange rocket, sweet potatoes and pears on a large platter top with chickpeas and cranberries, then drizzle with yoghurt mixture.