- 150g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50g unsalted butter, chilled & diced
- 25g parmesan or vegetarian parmesan, finely grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp cold water
- ½ small courgette, diced
- ½ small aubergine, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 125ml double cream
- 40g goats cheese, crumbled
- Small basil leaves, to garnish
- Make the pastry. Tip the flour, butter and parmesan into the bowl of a food processor, season, then use the pulse button to gently combine. Mix the egg yolk with the mustard add to the pastry mix with just enough cold water to bring the dough together. Turn the dough out of the mixer and knead lightly to bring into a ball. Flatten slightly, wrap with clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out thinly use a 6cm round cutter to stamp out 24 discs. Line the Mini Morsel Tin with the pastry circles. Chill in the tin for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Make the filling. Place the diced vegetables in a roasting tray drizzle with olive oil, season and roast for 20 minutes until starting to brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly.
- Fill the pastry cases. Mix the egg, yolk and cream in a jug season. Bake the pastry cases for 10-12 minutes until starting to brown. Remove from the oven divide the vegetables, cheese and egg mix between the pastry cases. Bake for 10 minutes until golden remove from the oven and garnish each tart with a basil leaf.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart
Greek Lamb Pies with Feta Mash Topping