- 2 garlic cloves
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 4 lamb cutlets
- a few sprigs of rosemary
- 500g new potatoes
- handful of wild rocket
- Mix together 2 crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, and grated zest of a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the mixture over 4 lamb cutlets and add chopped rosemary sprigs. Marinate for an hour.
- Preheat the grill and line a grill pan with the Lakeland Fat Trapper.
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes, drain and return to the pan with the reserved marinade, and a handful of wild rocket. Crush lightly with a potato masher to burst the potatoes.
- Scatter the cutlets over the Fat Trapper and grill for 5 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve a pile of crushed potatoes with 2 cutlets per person.
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap