- 2kg leg of lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC / 400ºF / Gas Mark 6.
- Cut slits in the lamb and stuff with the sliced garlic and small sprigs of rosemary
- Season and rub with oil.
- Place the onions, celery, carrots and lemon in the base of the roasting pan.
- Place the lamb on top and roast for about 1¼ hours for pink, 1½ hours for medium or 1¾ hours for well done.
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap