- 4 bacon rashers
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 x 1″ slice of French bread, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 egg
- Large handful of salad leaves
- 2 tsp chopped shallots
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Grill the bacon, allow to cool and then chop.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the bread cubes until golden. Place on kitchen roll to drain.
- To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Follow the instructions on the 2 Microwave Egg Poachers to poach the eggs.
- Divide the leaves, bacon, shallots, avocado and croutons between two large plates and pour over the dressing.
- Top each plate with a poached egg and serve.