- 4 salmon steaks, 175g (6 oz) each
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g (4 oz) butter
- Mixture of herbs, 1 heaped tsp of each dried parsley, dill, basil, tarragon and fennel seed
- 1 thick slice of white bread
- Season and brush salmon fillets with melted butter.
- Take all the herbs and the slice of bread and whiz them in a food processor to obtain rough crumbs. Spread evenly over the salmon.
- Drizzle the rest of the butter over the top, place in the Remoska and cook for approx 25 minutes. The salmon should be moist and flaky and the crust golden brown.
- Serve with creamed potatoes, spinach and a side tomato salad.
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad