- 500g fresh salmon
- 500g sliced smoked salmon
- 200g butter
- 300g cream cheese
- 450g natural yoghurt
- 4 tbsp chives, chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Poach the fresh salmon and leave to one side.
- Line the terrine with the smoked salmon, leaving an overhang on each side.
- Blend the butter and cream cheese together until smooth then add the yoghurt and chives and mix well, taking care not to over-beat.
- Flake the poached salmon, chop any remaining smoked salmon and stir both into the mixture.
- Add lemon juice and seasoning then mix well. Spoon into the terrine, fold over the smoked salmon, cover with clingfilm and out into the fridge for several hours until firm.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad