- 2 salmon fillets weighing about 150g (5oz) each
- 2 large potatoes, cut in half lengthwise then finely sliced
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 large green cabbage leaves, finely shredded
- half a leek, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp creme
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 pieces of baking foil, approx. 30cm (12″) square, sprayed or brushed with olive oil
- Heap the shredded cabbage in the center of a piece of foil. Top with the grated carrots and then finally the leek slices. Season with salt and pepper and add a knob of butter. Gather up the two opposite ends of the foil and fold them together twice in the centre, then seal the ends by folding the inwards until you have a neat parcel.
- Arrange the potato slices overlapping each other in circles in the centre of the second piece of foil. Season, add the chopped garlic then top with the creme and chopped chives. Make a parcel in the same way as you made the vegetable parcel.
- Place the parcels side by side in the Remoska pan, if necessary squashing them to make them fit. Put the lid on, switch on the Remoska and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon portions side by side on the third piece of foil. Season, add a knob of butter and fold the foil into a third parcel.
- When the vegetables and potatoes have cooked for 30 minutes, remove the lid, place the salmon parcel on top of the other two parcels, replace the lid and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the salmon.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles