- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Small tin pineapple wedges and juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 100ml orange juice
- 125g strawberries, sliced
- 1.2 ltr fizzy ginger ale
- Ice cubes, optional
- A few mint sprigs, to garnish
- Pour the wine into a very large jug or bowl. Add the sliced orange, lime and pineapple and stir.
- Add the sugar and orange juice. Stir and chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, add the strawberries, ginger ale and ice cubes, if using. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Tip: Sangria is best served thoroughly chilled.