- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 150ml white wine
- 250g prepared mussels
- 250g prepared clams
- 500g fresh linguine
- 250g fresh shelled prawns
- 250g squid
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- Warm the oil in a large saute pan and add the garlic then the white wine. Add the mussels and clams and cook for about 5 minutes until they open.
- Place the linguine in a pan of boiling water, stir gently and cook for about 3 minutes then drain.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, add the prawns and squid to the mussels and clams. Add chilli oil to taste then add the drained pasta and mix together thoroughly.
- Just before serving, add the chopped parsley, reserving a little, and lemon juice. Grate parmesan over the top, garnish with the reserved parsley and serve.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad