For the jelly
- 100ml red fruit juice (strawberry, raspberry or cranberry)
- 50ml water
- 50g caster sugar
- 3 gelatine leaves, soaked in water, drained just before use
- 6-8 drops strawberry flavouring
- PopaBall® Rose Gold Shimmer for Prosecco
- 4-5 small strawberries, hulled and sliced
For the panna cotta
- 75ml double cream
- 50ml coconut milk
- 50g sugar
- 1 gelatine leaf, soaked in water, drained just before use
- 8-10 drops coconut flavouring
- A few small strawberries
- A few teaspoons coconut flakes
- PopaBall Strawberry Bursting Bubbles
- To make the jelly, put the fruit juice, water and sugar in a pan and warm over a medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatine leaves, stirring until fully dissolved.
- Add the strawberry flavouring and taste, adding more if desired.
- Pour the jelly into dessert glasses, filling them halfway up, then add a little shimmer to each glass and stir to create a lovely glimmering gleam. Add the strawberry slices, allow to cool, then refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- To make the panna cotta, heat the cream, coconut milk and sugar in a pan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat, add the gelatine leaf and stir until it has dissolved.
- Add the coconut flavouring, taste and add more if required. Pour the panna cotta mixture into a jug. Remove the half-filled dessert glasses from the fridge and carefully top up each glass with panna cotta. Return to the fridge for approx. 2 hours until set.
- Decorate the top of each dessert with the small strawberries, then sprinkle over the coconut flakes and Strawberry Bursting Bubbles.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds