- 4 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped dill leaves, plus a little extra to garnish
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 125ml olive oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 24 kings scallops with roe
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 60ml olive oil
- 16 lemon wedges
- 8 skewers
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine thoroughly and set aside.
- Toss the scallops, lemon juice and olive oil together in a bowl. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Thread the scallops and lemon wedges on to skewers. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat then cook the scallops for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until the flesh turns white.
- Drizzle with the sauce, garnish with dill and serve.
Tip: This recipe will also serve 8 people as a starter.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad