- 4 x 250g thick cut beef skirt steaks
- salt and pepper
- 1tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2tbsp olive oil
For the remoulade
- ½ celeriac, peeled and grated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Handful flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- Get your barbecue really hot, smoking hot I would say so when the meat hits the grill you get that mouth-watering sizzle. Season your steak really well with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place your steak on the grill and cook on both sides for 3 minutes for rare to medium, 4-5 minutes for a more well done steak.
- For the remoulade, place the lemon juice and zest, mustard, seasoning and parsley into a large bowl. Mix together well and stir in the mayonnaise. Add in the celeriac and mix together.
- Serve with the steaks.
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap