- 500g floury potatoes, eg Maris Piper or King Edward, peeled and diced into 2.5cm cubes
- 25g butter
- 250g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of salted water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well, return to the pan and cover for 2 minutes to dry out slightly.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt over the potatoes then process the potatoes with the Masha for approximately 20 seconds until smooth.
- Cook the sprouts in boiling water for 5 minutes until tender but still crunchy. Drain and cool quickly in cold water. Drain well then slice finely into rounds.
- Gently combine the sprouts with the potatoes and season to taste. Allow the mixture to cool then shape into rounds using a medium Press & Present Cooking Ring. Dust each round on both sides with flour.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the rounds on a moderate heat for 3 minutes on each side, turning carefully until heated through and golden. Serve hot.
Tip: Slicing the sprouts is easy with the Chef’n® Pull’n Slice Mandoline.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes