- 175g (6oz) fresh egg or spinach tagliarini
- salt and pepper
- 125g (4oz) cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped (or ½tsp if using dried tarragon)
- 2 eggs, separated
- 350g (12oz) carton carbonara sauce
- 1 tbsp dried white breadcrumbs
- mixed green salad to accompany
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain well. Stir in the prawns, crushed garlic, seasoning, tarragon and butter. Transfer the mixture to a shallow ovenproof dish that will fit into the Remoska. Beat the egg yolks into the carbonara sauce. Whisk the egg whites just stiff and fold into the sauce mixture. Spoon evenly over the pasta mix. Sprinkle over with breadcrumbs.
- Cover and bake 25-30 minues until risen and golden.
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Margherita Pizza with Quinoa Crust
Gluten-Free Fresh Tagliatelle with Kale Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes
Rocket, Pear & Stilton Pizza