- 1 sourdugh loaf mix
- 50g butter
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper
- A little olive oil
- Place the garlic bulbs in an ovenproof dish and slow roast for 45 minutes until soft. Allow to cool.
- Follow the instructions for the Sourdough Loaf in the previous recipe after the first proving, roll the dough into a rectangle approx. 1cm thick and evenly spread the butter over the surface.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic from the cloves onto the sourdough, spread evenly. Sprinkle over the thyme, salt and pepper.
- Roll up the dough like a swiss roll then cut lengthways down the middle. Twist the two lengths over one another from one end to the other. Shape into a loop, bringing the ends together, and place on a baking tray.
- Leave in a warm place to prove for 30-40 minutes until doubled in size. Drizzle with olive oil then bake in a preheated oven set at 200°C/400°F for 25-30 minutes until golden.
Hot Dog Buns
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Slow-Cooked Breakfast Banana Bread
Slow-Cooked Cranberry & Rosemary Soda Bread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Mozzarella & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Loaves
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread