- 2 eggs
- 1 red chilli
- 1tbsp pesto
- 50g Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian parmesan)
- 50g cooked spaghetti
- Olive oil
For the Tomato ketchup
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 sticks celery, chopped
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 star anise
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 12 tomatoes, chopped or
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk together. De-seed and finely chop the chilli and add to the eggs, followed by the pesto.
- Finely grate the parmesan cheese and add to the mixture with the cooked spaghetti. Mix well to ensure the pasta gets well covered with the egg.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook gently on both sides for 4-5 minutes until firm.
- Cut into portions and serve
To make the tomato ketchup
- Pour some oil into a saucepan and saut the onion, celery and apple.
- Next add the chilli, tomatoes, fresh or canned, the star anise, white wine vinegar and the preserving sugar. Stir and cook for 20-25 minutes until the ingredients are nice and soft.
- Blend until smooth and then decant into sterilised jars.
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Gluten-Free Fresh Tagliatelle with Kale Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes
Margherita Pizza with Quinoa Crust
Rocket, Pear & Stilton Pizza