- 8 potatoes, cut in four lengthwise, then finely sliced
- 2 onions, diced small
- 225g (8oz) fresh spinach, well-washed
- 10 medium eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried fines herbes (a mixture of chives, chervil, parsley and tarragon)
- salt and pepper
- Pour the olive oil into the Remoska pan then switch on and heat for 5-10 minutes. Add the potatoes, onion, salt and pepper stirring well to coat them with oil. Replace the lid and cook for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time to prevent over-browning.
- Trim the stalks from the spinach, gather the leaves into bundles and shred them with a knife. Beat the eggs together with the fines herbes. When the potatoes and onions are cooked, stir in the spinach, replace the lid and cook together for 10 minutes, then pour in the beaten egg. Using a wooden spoon, distribute the egg and vegetables uniformly then replace the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, protecting your hands with oven gloves and carefully drop into the Remoska pan an inverted plate with a diameter small enough to fit (paper plates – if necessary cut to size – work well for this). Hold the Remoska pan with one hand and carefully tip it upside-down, keeping the other hand inside the pan ready to take the weight of the plate and tortilla as they come out the right way up.
- Serve warm or cold with a green salad and some French bread and butter.
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Sticky Lemon & Pistachio Whirlybuns for the Remoska®
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Rosemary Focaccia for the Remoska®
Baked Squash & Stilton Risotto for the Remoska®
Portuguese Seafood Stew for the Remoska®