- 8 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless, chopped into pieces
- 25g fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Place the chicken pieces into a self-seal bag. Make the marinade by squeezing the ginger over a bowl to extract the juice, then add the honey and soy sauce and stir. Add the marinade to the bag and shake well to coat the chicken.
- Skewer marinated pieces of chicken onto the bamboo sticks, then place in an oven dish and cook for about 20 minutes until piping hot.
- Serve with the Asian-Style Cucumber & Mint Salad.
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Chicken & Cucumber Risotto
Coronation Chicken with Mango & Lime