- 100ml red fruit juice strawberry, raspberry or cranberry
- 50ml water
- 50g caster sugar
- 3 gelatine leaves, soaked in water, drained just before use
- 6-8 drops Lakeland Natural Strawberry Flavour
- 4-5 small strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 75ml double cream
- 50ml coconut milk
- 50g sugar
- 1 gelatine leaf, soaked in water, drained just before use
- 8-10 drops Lakeland Natural Coconut Flavour
- 6 small strawberries, hulled and sliced
- small mint leaves
- 3 tsp dessicated coconut
- First make the jelly put the water and sugar in a pan and warm it over a medium heat until dissolved. Remove from the heat and add the gelatine, stirring until it has dissolved, add the strawberry flavouring and taste, adding more strawberry flavour if desired. Pour the jelly into dessert glasses ─ to half fill ─ and add the strawberry slices. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Make the panacotta heat the cream, coconut milk and sugar in a pan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved then bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, add the gelatine and stir until it has dissolved, add the coconut flavouring, taste and add more coconut flavour if required. Use a jug to pour the panacotta on top of the jelly and return to the fridge for approx. 2 hours until set.
- To serve, top with the sliced strawberries and mint leaves and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
Tip: Delicious served with mini meringues. Our dessert glasses were approx. 100ml.