- 100g strawberries, hulled
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 4 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 12 Dark Chocolate Toasting Cups
- 4 strawberries
- Pure the strawberries and icing sugar in a food processor.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until thick then stir in the strawberry pure and Oreo pieces
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag, snip off the end and fill the chocolate cups.
- Slice the remaining strawberries into 3 then top each cup with a berry slice and chill before serving.
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe