- 2 small butternut squash, halved lengthways and seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 50 pine nuts
- 100g goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Score criss-cross patterns onto the cut surfaces of the butternut squash halves. Mix together the garlic, 2 tbsp of the olive oil, the chilli and thyme and brush over the cut surfaces. Roast for 35-40 minutes until the flesh is tender.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Place the courgette, pepper and onion in a roasting tin and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Season and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender, turning the vegetables half way through. Add the tomatoes and pine nuts and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Top the butternut squash halves with the roasted vegetables and sprinkle on the cheese. Mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the vegetables. Bake for a further 10 minutes until golden around the edges. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut