- 100g strawberries, chopped
- 400g raspberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 litre vanilla frozen yoghurt
- Place the strawberries, 300g of the raspberries and the sugar into a pan. Heat gently until the sugar is dissolved and the fruit is soft and juicy. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly and press through a sieve placed over a bowl. Discard the pulp, leave the pure to cool.
- Place the remaining raspberries into a small saucepan, heat very gently until just softened, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Scoop the frozen yoghurt into 4 sundae glasses, drizzle with the pure and garnish with softened raspberries.