- 300g 00’ pasta flour, plus extra to dust
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp milk
- 12 tsp Nutella®
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Vanilla ice cream
- Put the flour, butter, sugar, orange zest and vanilla extract into a food processor and combine thoroughly. Gradually add the milk until it forms a ball. Remove from the processor and work into a dough by hand. Knead briefly, wrap in clingfilm and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal pieces. Using a pasta machine, gradually roll each piece until you have thin sheets of pasta, dusting the pasta with flour if needed between each pass through the machine.
- Put small heaps of Nutella, approx. 1 tsp, at 5cm intervals across the pasta sheet and dampen the pasta around each heap. Lay a second sheet over the top and press down around the filling to expel any air. Cut with our Round Ravioli Stamp and press gently around each ravioli to seal.
- Place on a lightly floured baking tray.
- Cook the ravioli in batches. Heat a pan of oil over a medium heat, lower the ravioli into the hot oil and fry until golden ─ about a minute each. Use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli and drain on a plate lined with kitchen towel. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar and with your favourite vanilla ice cream.
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Margherita Pizza with Quinoa Crust
Gluten-Free Fresh Tagliatelle with Kale Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes
Rocket, Pear & Stilton Pizza