- 1 sweet potato/washed and grated approx 200g
- 1⁄4 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75g feta cheese,
- crumbled Spray oil
- Place the sweet potato, chilli, oil, spring onion, salt and pepper and egg into a bowl and mix well, then add the add the feta and stir to combine.
- Heat the unit on max until hot and spray with a little oil or coconut oil.
- Using a spoon place 4 spoonfuls onto the plate and press down to form a patty.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the edges start to go crispy then using a plastic spatula flip them over and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad