For the Rösti
- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 4 spring onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 60g butter, melted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Pesto
- 35g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 45g toasted cashew nuts
- 35g Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- 70ml olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and leave to cool then coarsely grate into a large mixing bowl. Add the spring onions, chopped coriander, green chilli and melted butter. Stir well to combine then season.
- Spoon approx. 30g of mixture into each mould and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool then chill the rösti cakes in the tin in the fridge for an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the coriander pesto by blitzing all the pesto ingredients in a food processor until the coriander is finely chopped.
- When the rösti cakes have cooled, gently release them from the tin and ease off the metal bases with a palette knife. Top with creme and coriander pesto.
Tip: The rösti cakes and pesto can be made the day before and stored in the fridge then assembled as needed.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart