- 200g sweet potato, peeled
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- A little oil or cooking spray for greasing
- Spiralize the sweet potato into thin spirals. Pat dry with kitchen roll.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and stir in the paprika, salt and pepper. Add the egg and milk and stir until combined. Add the spiralized sweet potato and mix until coated in the batter.
- Heat a waffle maker and lightly grease the cooking plates with a little oil or cooking spray. Divide the mixture between the plates, making sure to spread it into the corners.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the waffles are cooked. Remove and serve while still hot.
Tip: These waffles are delicious topped with a fried egg and sprinkled with a little flat-leaf parsley.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart