- 2 large red onions
- 500g rump steak, sliced thinly
- 60ml teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 spring onions
- Cut each onion into 12 wedges and thread onto 6 skewers with the beef.
- Combine sauce, paste, garlic and sugar then brush mixture over skewers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cook under a grill or on a barbecue until browned all over and cooked to preference.
- Serve sprinkled with spring onion.
Wendy’s Christmas Eve Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt