- 1 tbsp groundnut or vegetable oil
- 1kg chicken thighs, boned, skinned and quartered
- 75g green curry paste
- 250ml coconut cream
- 2 medium courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp chopped Thai basil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat half the oil in the pressure cooker pan brown the chicken in batches, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, add the curry paste and stir for 2-3 minutes until fragrant, then return the chicken to the pan with the coconut cream. Put the lid on, bring the pan to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the courgettes, return to high pressure and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and half the herbs and season to taste. Sprinkle with the remaining herbs and the spring onion and serve with rice.
Tip – if you can’t get Thai basil use a mixture of basil and mint.
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Chicken & Cucumber Risotto
Coronation Chicken with Mango & Lime