- Approx. 100g filo pastry sheets, cut into 6cm squares
- 25g butter, melted, to grease
Thai Mango Filling
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ a red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Brush one side of each pastry square with the melted butter. Use 3 squares of filo per hole, butter side down ─ overlap the three layers at different angles. Bake for 6-8 minutes until just colouring at the edges then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place the mango, chilli, onion and coriander in a bowl, stir to combine. Add the lime juice and sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- Divide the Thai mixture between the filo cups and serve. To ensure the filo cups remain crisp, we recommend filling them no more than an hour before serving.
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart