- 50g brown lentils
- 50g puy lentils
- 4 shallots finely diced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 150g tomato juice
- 30g red wine vinegar
- 150g brunoise vegetables (finely sliced and diced swede, carrot and celeriac)
- 2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Blanch the lentils in salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes until just soft then drain.
- Sweat the shallot and garlic in vegetable oil in a pan for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the brunoise vegetables with a little salt and cook for 3-4 minutes until they are soft and transparent.
- Add the tomato juice, ketchup, red wine vinegar and thyme for the sauce.
- Stir and bring to the boil.
- Finally add the blanched lentils and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes