- 2kg leg of lamb
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled & crushed
- 1 tsp coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 3 tbsp wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Season the lamb. Mix together the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and olive oil and rub this mixture over the lamb.
- Place the lamb on a rack in a roasting tray and roast, uncovered, for about 60 minutes for rare or 75 minutes for more well done. Cover with foil and leave to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- Whisk together the mint sauce ingredients and serve with the lamb.
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap