For the chocolate bars
- 300g dark chocolate, such as Bourneville, broken into chunks
- 100g butter
- 125g golden syrup
- 75g puffed rice cereal
- 200g shortbread fingers, roughly chopped
- 75g sultanas
- 40g Honeycomb
For the topping
- 200g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 75g Lakeland Strawberry Soft Eating Liquorice, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 75g Lakeland Green Apple Soft Eating Liquorice, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 8 jelly worms
- Line the tin with baking parchment.
- Place the dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup into a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted, taking care not to let the water touch the bowl, then remove from heat.
- Add the cereal, shortbread, sultanas and honeycomb to the melted chocolate, then mix gently until the ingredients are well coated.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and press down gently with the back of a spoon until level. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate, pour over the dark chocolate mixture and decorate with liquorice and chopped-up jelly worms. Return to the fridge for about 2 hours until set.
- To serve, lift out of the tin, remove the parchment and cut into 16 squares.
Tip: try adding Maltesers or chopped Kit Kat bars instead of shortbread.