- 1.25 litres milk (whole, skimmed or semi-skimmed)
- 125ml live natural yoghurt
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 large kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 30g baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp large coconut flakes
- 100g fresh pineapple, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp Munchy Seeds Super Sprinkles Seed Mix
- Prepare the yoghurt in advance as per your yoghurt maker’s instructions ─ we used the Lakeland 7-Cup Electric Yoghurt Maker.
- To make the smoothie, place 1 cup yoghurt, half the sliced banana, 1 chopped kiwi fruit, the spinach and 1 tbsp coconut flakes into the blender. Whizz for 15-20 seconds until smooth.
- Set aside a few pieces of kiwi fruit and slices of banana for decoration, then place the remaining kiwi, banana and all the pineapple into a cereal bowl. Pour the smoothie over the fruit and stir gently, then top with a row each of coconut flakes, kiwi fruit, banana and Munchy Seeds.
Tips: Home-made yoghurt can take between 8 and 12 hours to make so is best prepared the day before. If made using the Lakeland 7-Cup Electric Yoghurt Maker, any leftover yoghurt can be stored in the fridge in the lidded cups for up to 4 days.