- 100g potato, peeled and chopped
- 100g gram flour
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 40ml water
- Parboil the chopped potato in a small saucepan with just enough water to cover. Bring to the boil then turn down the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Sieve the gram flour into a mixing bowl. Add the potato, onion, garlic, chillies, garam masala, turmeric and salt and mix well. Gradually add the water and mix to a thick dough.
- Switch on the cake pop maker and wait until the green light illuminates. Lightly grease the upper and lower plates with Cake Release using a heat-resistant brush.
- Fill each mould with a heaped teaspoon of mixture. Close the lid and cook for 7-8 minutes until golden and cooked through, following the machines instructions. Turn off the cake pop maker and allow the pakoras to cool for a minute before removing. Serve immediately.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes