- 100g potato, peeled and chopped
- 100g gram flour
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 40ml water
- Parboil the chopped potato in a small saucepan with just enough water to cover. Bring to the boil then turn down the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Sieve the gram flour into a mixing bowl. Add the potato, onion, garlic, chillies, garam masala, turmeric and salt and mix well. Gradually add the water and mix to a thick dough.
- If you’re using our Silicone Cake Pop Mould, fill each little mould with a teaspoon of mixture and bake in the oven at 180˚C/Gas 4 for approx. 15 minutes or until golden and well-risen.
- To ‘fry’ using the Sweet Snack Maker, lightly grease the upper and lower cake pop plates and fill each mould with a heaped teaspoon of mixture. Close the lid and cook for 7-8 minutes until golden and cooked through, following the machine’s instructions. Turn off the machine and allow the pakoras to cool for a minute before removing.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes