- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 295g Arborio rice
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 850ml chicken stock
- 120g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oil and butter in the pressure cooker on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and saut until translucent.
- Stir in the rice so all the grains are coated, then add the mushrooms and stir thoroughly.
- Add the stock, put the lid on and bring the pan up to pressure.
- When the cooker reaches pressure, regulate the heat and cook for 7 minutes.
- Release the pressure from the cooker and remove the lid.
- Stir in the Parmesan and serve. The risotto will thicken as it cools.
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut