- 1 medium courgette
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Spiralize the courgette and carrot into ribbons and place in the microwave steam case. Add the red onion and stir in the pesto. Close the case and cook on full power for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and place the salmon on top. Pour over the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on full power for 4 minutes or until the salmon is just turning opaque.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Tip: The salmon will cook more quickly if it is at room temperature, and it will continue to cook during the standing time. Sweet chilli sauce also works well in place of the pesto. This dish was cooked in a 900W microwave, so timings may have to be adjusted according to your microwave’s wattage. Ensure food is thoroughly cooked before eating.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad