- 50g walnuts, toasted & chopped
- 80g butter, softened
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 150g brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 50g plain flour
- 60g soured cream
- 3 x 50g packs of Rolos®
- Grease our 12 Cup Bun Tin and sprinkle walnuts in the holes, pre-heat oven to moderate.
- Stir butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Stir in sugar, cool to just warm.
- Stir in egg, then flour and soured cream. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Press one Rolo into the centre of each muffin then spread mixture so it is completely enclosed. Bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes. Using a sharp-pointed knife, loosen sides of brownies from the tray. Stand for 10 minutes. Remove brownies gently from tray.
Top tip: These treats are best served while still warm