- 300g chorizo
- ½ ciabatta loaf
- 1 handful coriander
- 3 baby gem lettuce
- 30ml sherry vinegar
- 90ml extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the chorizo and the ciabatta into chunks and place into a roasting tray.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and place in the oven for 40 minutes at 150°C until the ciabatta chunks are golden and crispy. Leave in the tray to cool.
- To make the dressing just mix together the vinegar and olive oil. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Warm Goat’s Cheese & Courgette Salad