- 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g goat’s cheese from a log, cut into rounds
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- Toss the courgettes in 1½ tbsp of the olive oil. Heat a griddle until smoking, then cook the courgettes for 1 minute on each side until charred and tender. Put in a serving dish.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and put the goat’s cheese on a tray lined with foil. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and season with black pepper. Grill for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with the garlic in a small bowl. Season and whisk in the extra- virgin olive oil. Pour over the courgettes, add the pine nuts and rocket, then toss. Top with the cheese and let your guests help themselves.
Per serving: 366kcals, 35g fat (9.7g saturated), 10.7g protein, 2.2g carbs (1.9g sugars), 0.6g salt, 1.1g fibre
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Watercress, Pea & Almond Salad
Seared Tuna Steak Salad with Ginger & Lime Vinaigrette