- 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g goat’s cheese from a log, cut into rounds
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- Toss the courgettes in 1½ tbsp of the olive oil. Heat a griddle until smoking, then cook the courgettes for 1 minute on each side until charred and tender. Put in a serving dish.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and put the goat’s cheese on a tray lined with foil. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and season with black pepper. Grill for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with the garlic in a small bowl. Season and whisk in the extra- virgin olive oil. Pour over the courgettes, add the pine nuts and rocket, then toss. Top with the cheese and let your guests help themselves.
Per serving: 366kcals, 35g fat (9.7g saturated), 10.7g protein, 2.2g carbs (1.9g sugars), 0.6g salt, 1.1g fibre
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Watercress, Pea & Almond Salad